11400 NE Sacramento St.
Portland, OR 97220
Phone: (503) 408-2800
Fax: (503) 408-2840
Take advantage of these FREE Resources:
- Khan Academy - all 4th (moving into 5th) graders already have an account and just need to log into their school gmail account before accessing or you can set up an account for your student.
- Cool Math Games - Games using math skills and logic make for learning fun!
- FreeRice - Vocabulary and grammar practice - donates rice to World Hunger as you play!
- StarFall - Primary grades - Letter and Reading practice
- Battle of the Books - Have your 3rd-5th grader read one or more of these books this summer to get a jump-start on the competition coming up next school year!
Positive School Culture Programs and Resources:
Welcome to Sacramento Elementary 2014-2015 School Year!
Office Hours: 7:30-4 pm, Monday through Friday
Office and Attendance Line: (503) 408-2800
Please call the attendance line every day that your child is sick and will not be attending school.
Sacramento Elementary School is a respectful community that values diversity. We partner with families to educate and inspire students in a positive and safe learning environment. We use ‘best practice’ strategies to ensure all students meet their highest potential and become lifelong learners.
2014-2015 Daily Schedule:
- M,T,TH,F classes will begin at 8:40 am and end at 3:10 pm.
- Wednesday is early-release day. Classes begin at 8:40 am and end at 12:40 pm.
Please do not drop off your student before 8:30 am, as there is no adult supervision before that time.
Dress Code Reminders:
Please be sure your child is dressed for learning and safety:
- Closed toed shoes - no flip flops
- Shirt straps the width of lasagna, not spaghetti
- Dress and shirts with backs - no halter tops
- Shorts and skirts longer than the child's fingertips when their arms are hanging loosely by their sides
- Hats are not work in school except on special hat days or outside on the playground during recess
- Equity Policy https://v3.boardbook.org/Public/PublicItemDownload.aspx?ik=35362517
- Board Goals https://v3.boardbook.org/Public/PublicItemDownload.aspx?ik=34438107
Stay connected to our Sacramento and Parkrose Community through:
- Sacramento Parent List Serve: Sign up here to receive school updates, newsletters and emails http://lists.parkrose.k12.or.us/mailman/listinfo/sacramento-announce
- Monthly Parent PTO Meetings: First Wednesday of every month 7:00pm (childcare provided)
- Parkrose Facebook Page
- Emergency Messages and/or News Alerts: Flash Alert
- Parkrose Twitter
Smarter Balanced Communications Resources:
In supporting Common Core Communications , resources related to the assessments available both in English and Spanish
Please visit : http://www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=1308
Your School District Needs YOU: ( Click to apply )
Summer Camps 2015 !!!!!!! Mercy Corps Portland
Important Information " HEAD lICE "
"Tonkin Run For The Love Of Schools" Please click for more information
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING YOUR TEACHING LICENSE?
Warner Pacific College will be at Parkrose to present their options to Pathways to a Teaching License. These options allow you to work during the day and go to school in the evenings. This presentation is for those who have no or some college credit. Their financial Aid department will be present also!
When:Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Time:3:30 – 5:00 pm.
Where:Parkrose School District
10636 NE Prescott
Portland, OR 97220
Info:Mary King, Human Resource Manager
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!Parkrose is an equal opportunity educator and employer