11400 NE Sacramento St.
Portland, OR 97220
Phone: (503) 408-2800
Fax: (503) 408-2840
Don't be a victim of the Summer Slide - Take advantage of these FREE Resources
- TenMarks - FREE for the Summer! Sign up your student today using Access Code: S14SES4636
- Khan Academy - all 4th (moving into 5th) graders already have an account and just need to log into their school gmail account before accessing or you can set up an account for your student.
- Cool Math Games - Games using math skills and logic make for learning fun!
- FreeRice - Vocabulary and grammar practice - donates rice to World Hunger as you play!
- StarFall - Primary grades - Letter and Reading practice
- Battle of the Books - Have your 3rd-5th grader read one or more of these books this summer to get a jump-start on the competition coming up next school year!
Schools Hours for 2013-14
8:40am-3:10pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Sacramento Elementary School is a respectful community that values diversity. We partner with families to educate and inspire students in a positive and safe learning environment. We use ‘best practice’ strategies to ensure all students meet their highest potential and become lifelong learners.
Stay connected to our Sacramento and Parkrose Community through:
- Sacramento Parent List Serve: Sign up here to receive school updates, newsletters and emails http://lists.parkrose.k12.or.us/mailman/listinfo/sacramento-announce
- Monthly Parent PTO Meetings: First Wednesday of every month 7:00pm (childcare provided)
- Parkrose Facebook Page
- Emergency Messages and/or News Alerts: Flash Alert
- Parkrose Twitter
On Monday January 13, 2014 at 6:00 pm, the
Parkrose SD Board of Education will be holding a public hearing on
changing the name of Russell Academy back to Russell Elementary School.
The hearing is scheduled for one hour at the district office.
The idea behind the hearing is to allow parents, students, staff and community to say what they think with regards to changing the school's name back. The Board would like to hear what Parkrose people have to say on this issue before making a decision or not to change the school's name.
If you have any questions about the event, please email me. Depending on who comes to testify, each person will have 2-3 minutes. The hearing will be one hour. We ask that you hold your opinions for the hearing.